THANK YOU ALL FOR LOTS OF INTERESTING IDEAS.
WE ARE NOW DISCUSSING YOUR PROPOSALS AND WILL ANNOUNCE OUR DECISION FRIDAY JANUARY 11TH.
As you may know, as part of the air-program of MuseumsQuartier´s quartier21, SUBOTRON invites artists in residence to work here in vienna on a regular basis. they get a studio at the museumsquartier for free and money to cover expenses.
background infos on the quartier21 site here.
artists in residence so far :
– indie game designer JANUZ (Munich)
– streetartist SPACE INVADER (Paris) space-invaders.com
– character designer RYOSKUKE TEI (Tokio) furifuri.com
– gameboy-sequencer innovator OLIVER WITTCHOW (Hamburg) nanoloop.com
– gameculture videoblogger GAMEJEW (Los Angeles) gamejew.com
we are now looking for a female artist who suits this alignment.
games & gender
date of residency :
march & april 2008
– concept of what you will be working on during your stay : fine arts / design / hard-soft-ware / theory / …
send to :
friday 14. december 2007
we are looking forward to exciting ideas !
videos & pics of our former airs :
RYOSUKE TEI : character design / urban vinyl toys
OLIVER WITTCHOW : gameboy music
GAMEJEW : game culture videoblog